Improve your efficiency
The XP40 offers a complete package, all the standard electrochemical techniques are included. The XP40 also has an integrated high-performance Frequency Response Analyser for EIS measurements from 10µHz to 500kHz. All measurement and dataprocessing software is included (for Windows based PCs).
4 electrodes configuration
4 electrodes: WE, CE, RE, S (and GND), to perform all ellectrochemical applications
3 power configurations (±40A / ±40V)
Different power configurations to fit your specific needs:
- XP40 (±40A/±10V),
- XP20 (±20A/±20V)
- XP10 (±10A/±40V)
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment (fully integrated in IviumSoft software)
Integrated EIS up to 500 kHz
The XP has an integrated high-performance Frequency Response Analyser for EIS measurements from 10µHz to 500kHz.
High data acquisition rate
High resolution and high data adquisition rate:
- Adquisition rate up to 300,000 pnts/s
- Minimum interval time: 3.33µs (0.125µs resolution).
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined in the software by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
- Current compliance: ±10A to ±10A
- Maximum compliance voltage: ±10V to ±10V
- Maximum applied voltage: ±10V
- Potentiostat bandwidth: >500kHz
- Stability settings: High Speed, Standard and High Stability
- Programmable response filter: 1MHz, 100kHz, 10kHz, 1kHz, 10Hz
- Signal acquisition: Dual channel 18bit ADC, 300 000 samples/s
- Max. applied potential range: ±10V
- Applied potential resolution: 0.08mV
- Applied potential accuracy: 0.2%, or 2mV
- Current ranges: ±100pA to ±10A
- Measured current resolution: 0.003% of current range, minimum 3fA
- Measured current accuracy: 20pA + 0.025% of FSR
- Applied current resolution: 0.008% of applied current range
- Applied current accuracy: 0.2%
- Galvanostatic current ranges: ±10nA to ±10A
- Potential ranges: ±1mV, ±4mV, ±10mV, ±40mV, ±100mV, ±400mV, ±1V, ±4V, ±10V
- Measured potential resolution: 0.0008% of potential range, minimum 7nV
- Measured potential accuracy: 0.2% or 2mV
- Frequency range: 10µHz to 500kHz
- Amplitude: 0.15mV to 2.0V, or 0.03% to 100% of current range
- DC offset: 16bit DC offset subtraction and 2 DC-decoupling filters
- Input impedance: >1000Gohm //<10pF
- Input bias current: <20pA
- Bandwidth: 5MHz
- Ohmic drop compensation: 2V/current range
- Temperature input: K-type thermocouple max. 600C (-25 to 400C ±2C, >400C ±1.6%)
- Analog in/out: 2/1 (±10V, 16bit resolution, bandwidth 40kHz)
- Digital input/output: 1 input (0-5V) / 3 output (0-3.3V)
- I-out/E-out: Analog monitor for cell current and potential
- AC-out: ±0.5V sinewave, 10µHz-1MHz with var. att.
- Channel-X input, Channel-Y input: ±4V: to record impedance from peripheral devices
- Power requirements: 100-240V, 45-65Hz, 20VA
- Interfacing: USB
- Dimensions: 45 x 37 x 10 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- PC Requirement: Windows 8/10/11, with free USB port
Iviumsoft: all you need in a single suite
Ivium provides outstanding software to match every research application. IviumSoft intuitive software suite is feature-rich and is common to all of our instruments. It comprises several operation modes which offers one complete powerful and versatile package of control and analysis software, suitable for any Windows operated system. It is free with each instrument with unlimited installs.
IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.
User interface for single and multichannel instrument control, electrochemical method selection and composition, data display and analysis.
Intuitive and easy linear battery testing protocol builder, with real-time interactive user control, safety settings, cycling protocol, drive cycle import.
- Multichannel Mode (MC Mode):
Clear and simple control of up to 100s of channels simultaneously with only a few mouse clicks.
Advanced and versatile data plotting for all your battery data, for all your channels, real time, with your choice of graphs and representation, charge-discharge • capacity vs. cycle nr. • EIS fit • charge efficiency • etc.
- Batch Mode:
Using Batch Mode, the operator can automate complex measurement sequences, and interface to external equipment for process automation.