The pocketSTAT2 is a complete electrochemical measurement instrument with the size of a smart phone. It has been specifically designed for (field) measurements such as corrosion evaluation and analytical chemistry, but suits any low current electrochemical application. The pocketSTAT2 is powered via USB and can be controlled from any Windows PC/tablet/laptop.
- Field measurements
- Coating testing
- Use in a glove box/fume hood
4 electrode configuration
4 electrodes: WE, CE, RE, S (and GND), to perform all ellectrochemical applications
16 / 22 x 6.7 x 1.9cm
Scan range: ±10V @ ±30mA
Can be powered off a laptop.
No external power source is needed in the field
High data acquisition rate
Acquisition up to 300,000 pnts/s (stored in instrument memory)
Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
Minimum interval time: 3.33µs (0.125µs resolution)
EIS up to 1 MHz
Included integrated impedance analyser FRA / EIS 10µHz to 1MHz
- Current compliance: ±30mA
- Maximum compliance voltage: ±10V
- Maximum applied voltage: ±10V
- Electrode connections: 4; WE, CE, RE, S (and GND) with 4mm banana plugs
- Potentiostat bandwidth: >500kHz
- Stability settings: High Speed, Standard and High Stability
- Programmable response filter: 1MHz, 100kHz, 10kHz, 1kHz, 10Hz
- Signal acquisition: Dual channel 18bit ADC, 300,000 samples/s
- Applied potential range: ±10V (0.08mV resolution)
- Applied potential accuracy: 0.2%, or 2mV
- Current ranges: ±100pA to ±10mA in 9 decades
- Measured current resolution: 0.003% of current range, minimum 3fA
- Measured current accuracy: 20pA + 0.025% of FSR
- Applied current resolution: 0.008% of applied current range
- Applied current accuracy: 0.2%
- Galvanostatic current ranges: ±10nA to ±10mA
- Potential ranges: ±1mV, ±4mV, ±10mV, ±40mV, ±100mV, ±400mV, ±1V, ±4V, ±10V
- Measured potential resolution: 0.0008% of potential range, minimum 7nV
- Measured potential accuracy: 0.2% or 2mV
- Frequency range: 10µHz to 1MHz
- Amplitude: 0.15mV to 2.0V, or 0.03% to 100% of current range
- DC offset: 16bit DC offset subtraction and 2 DC-decoupling filters
- Input impedance: >1000Gohm //<10pF
- Input bias current: <20pA
- Bandwidth: 5MHz
- Ohmic drop compensation: 2V/current range
- 1 Analog input/output: ±10V input only, 16bit resolution, bandwidth 40kHz (*not available with cell cable delivered as standard)
- Power requirements: USB powered
- Interfacing: USB
- Dimensions: 16 x 6.7 x 1.9 cm,
- Weight: 300g
- PC Requirement: Windows 8/10/11, with free USB port
Iviumsoft: all you need in a single suite
Ivium provides outstanding software to match every research application. IviumSoft intuitive software suite is feature-rich and is common to all of our instruments. It comprises several operation modes which offers one complete powerful and versatile package of control and analysis software, suitable for any Windows operated system. It is free with each instrument with unlimited installs.
IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.
User interface for single and multichannel instrument control, electrochemical method selection and composition, data display and analysis.
Intuitive and easy linear battery testing protocol builder, with real-time interactive user control, safety settings, cycling protocol, drive cycle import.
- Multichannel Mode (MC Mode):
Clear and simple control of up to 100s of channels simultaneously with only a few mouse clicks.
Advanced and versatile data plotting for all your battery data, for all your channels, real time, with your choice of graphs and representation, charge-discharge • capacity vs. cycle nr. • EIS fit • charge efficiency • etc.
- Batch Mode:
Using Batch Mode, the operator can automate complex measurement sequences, and interface to external equipment for process automation.
BLUETOOTH & BATTERY MODULE
The iBlue is a simple plug&play module that contains a battery pack for powering the pocketSTAT2 and at the same time provides a Bluetooth
connection between the instrument and your computer.
This is ideal for using the pocketSTAT2 in awkward and difficult to reach places. The battery pack operates the pocketSTAT2 for > 5 hours; it is compatible with all models of pocketSTAT2.
Ultra Low Current version
The pocketSTAT LC offers the same excellent, portable handheld pocketSTAT2 instrument but with 3 extra real current ranges down to 10pA. It is the size and weight of a smart phone and it is controlled via a USB connection from any netbook, laptop or PC that is Windows operated.