HIGH RESOLUTION PORTABLE USB POWERED POTENTIOSTAT / GALVANOSTAT / ZRA WITH INTEGRATED IMPEDANCE ANALYSER
The CompactStat is a high end portable potentiostat that can be powered from the USB port of a laptop or PC without additional power supply. With its small footprint (<600 gram) and low power consumption, the CompactStat provides a truly mobile electrochemical measurement station that is ideal for use both in the lab and in the field.
Its exceptionally high measurement resolution of 24bits gives it a unique level of measurement and control. Among its many applications are corrosion, analytical, nano, bio and battery / fuel cell / electrolyser testing.
- Current compliance: ±30mA
- Maximum compliance voltage: ±10V
- Maximum applied voltage: ±10V
- Electrode connections: 4; WE, CE, RE, S (and GND) with 4mm banana plugs
- Potentiostat bandwidth: >500kHz
- Stability settings: High Speed, Standard and High Stability
- Programmable response filter: 1MHz, 100kHz, 10kHz, 1kHz, 10Hz
- Signal acquisition: Dual channel 18bit ADC, 300,000 samples/s
- Max. applied potential range: ±10V
- Applied potential resolution: 0.08mV
- Applied potential accuracy: 0.2%, or 2mV
- Current ranges: ±100pA to ±10mA in 9 decades
- Measured current resolution: 0.003% of current range, minimum 3fA
- Measured current accuracy: 20pA + 0.025% of FSR
- Applied current resolution: 0.008% of applied current range
- Applied current accuracy: 0.2%
- Galvanostatic current ranges: ±10nA to ±10mA
- Potential ranges: ±1mV, ±4mV, ±10mV, ±40mV, ±100mV, ±400mV, ±1V, ±4V, ±10V
- Measured potential resolution: 0.0008% of potential range, minimum 7nV
- Measured potential accuracy: 0.2% or 2mV
- Frequency range: 10µHz to 1MHz
- Amplitude: 0.15mV to 2.0V, or 0.03% to 100% of current range
- DC offset: 16bit DC offset subtraction and 2 DC-decoupling filters
- Input impedance: >1000Gohm //<10pF
- Input bias current: <20pA
- Bandwidth: 5MHz
- Ohmic drop compensation: 2V/current range
- 1 Analog input/output: ±10V input only, 16bit resolution, bandwidth 40kHz (*not available with cell cable delivered as standard)
- Power requirements: USB powered
- Interfacing: USB
- Dimensions: 16 x 6.7 x 1.9 cm,
- Weight: 300g
- PC Requirement: Windows 8/10/11, with free USB port
Iviumsoft: all you need in a single suite
Ivium provides outstanding software to match every research application. IviumSoft intuitive software suite is feature-rich and is common to all of our instruments. It comprises several operation modes which offers one complete powerful and versatile package of control and analysis software, suitable for any Windows operated system. It is free with each instrument with unlimited installs.
IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.
User interface for single and multichannel instrument control, electrochemical method selection and composition, data display and analysis.
Intuitive and easy linear battery testing protocol builder, with real-time interactive user control, safety settings, cycling protocol, drive cycle import.
- Multichannel Mode (MC Mode):
Clear and simple control of up to 100s of channels simultaneously with only a few mouse clicks.
Advanced and versatile data plotting for all your battery data, for all your channels, real time, with your choice of graphs and representation, charge-discharge • capacity vs. cycle nr. • EIS fit • charge efficiency • etc.
- Batch Mode:
Using Batch Mode, the operator can automate complex measurement sequences, and interface to external equipment for process automation.