High power multichannel analyzer with integrated impedance
The Ivium-n-Stat is a state-of-the-art multi-channel potentiostat/galvanostat with integrated impedance analyser in each channel.
The variety of different channels, the high sensitivity, and the separate or synchronous control of channels allow the Ivium-n-Stat to be used in a wide range of applications from research to production testing.
Up to 8 modules (64 channels)
Each Ivium-n-stat can allocate up to 8 modules.
Ivium-n-Stat are stackable (up to 64 modules)
4 electrodes configuration
4 electrodes: WE, CE, RE, S (and GND), to perform all ellectrochemical applications
High data acquisition rate
Acquisition up to 300,000 pnts/s
Minimum interval time: 3.33µs (0.125µs resolution)
Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
Grounded / floating
User selectable grounded / floating operation for all your needs
Independent integrated EIS
All channles include independent Integrated FRA / EIS as standard 10µHz to 250kHz (1MHz optional) in each channel (not multiplexed)
The Vertex can be internally expanded with a True Linear Scan module or a Bipotentiostat, and is compatible with other Ivium options and modules and several Ivium boosters for higher power requirement.
Multiple channel configuration
Several different power configurations to fit your specific needs (and budget)
Software IviumSoft allows control of separate channels or all channels simultaneously with synchronized start. Data can be plotted per channel or simultaneously for all channels on a single screen.
- Current compliance: ±2.5A up to ±20A
- Maximum compliance voltage: ±2V up to ±10V
- Maximum applied voltage: ±2V up to ±10V
- Electrode connections: 4; WE, CE, RE, S (and GND) with 4mm banana plugs
- Potentiostat bandwidth: >500kHz
- Stability settings: High Speed, Standard and High Stability
- Programmable response filter: 1MHz, 100kHz, 10kHz, 1kHz, 10Hz
- Signal acquisition: Dual channel 18bit ADC, 300,000 samples/s
- Max. applied potential range: ±2V up to ±10V
- Applied potential resolution: 0.08mV
- Applied potential accuracy: 0.2%, or 2mV
- Current ranges: ±100pA to ±10A
- Measured current resolution: 0.003% of current range, minimum 3fA
- Measured current accuracy: 20pA + 0.025% of FSR
- Applied current resolution: 0.008% of applied current range
- Applied current accuracy: 0.2%
- Galvanostatic current ranges: ±10nA to ±10A
- Potential ranges: ±1mV, ±4mV, ±10mV, ±40mV, ±100mV, ±400mV, ±1V, ±4V, ±10V
- Measured potential resolution: 0.0008% of potential range, minimum 7nV
- Measured potential accuracy: 0.2% or 2mV
- Frequency range: 10µHz to 1MHz
- Amplitude: 0.15mV to 2.0V, or 0.03% to 100% of current range
- DC offset: 16bit DC offset subtraction and 2 DC-decoupling filters
- Input impedance: >1000Gohm //<10pF
- Input bias current: <20pA
- Bandwidth: 5MHz
- Ohmic drop compensation: 2V/current range
- 2 Analog input/output: ±10V, 16bit resolution, bandwidth 40kHz
- Digital input/output: 1 input (0-5V) / 3 output (0-3.3V)
- I-out/E-out: Analog monitor for cell current and potential
- AC-out: ±0.5V sinewave 10µHz-250kHz with variable attenuation
- Channel-X input, Channel-Y input: ±4V: to record impedance from peripheral devices
Peripheral connections not available in all modules
- Interfacing: USB
- Weight: 8 kg
- PC Requirement: Windows 8/10/11, with free USB port
Ivium-n-Stat modules are available in several power configurations
(single channel module)
±2.5A / ±10V
±5A / ±10V
±10A / ±5V
±20A / ±2V
±2A / ±20V
±1A / ±50V
sModules + bipotentiostat/Devanastat
±2.5A / ±10V + BipotentioStat module
±2.5A / ±10V + Devanastat module
±5A / ±10V + BipotentioStat module
±5A / ±10V + Devanastat module
(dual channel module)
2 x ±500mA / ±20V
2 x ±2.5A / ±10V
2 x ±1A / ±20V
Iviumsoft: all you need in a single suite
Ivium provides outstanding software to match every research application. IviumSoft intuitive software suite is feature-rich and is common to all of our instruments. It comprises several operation modes which offers one complete powerful and versatile package of control and analysis software, suitable for any Windows operated system. It is free with each instrument with unlimited installs.
IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.
User interface for single and multichannel instrument control, electrochemical method selection and composition, data display and analysis.
Intuitive and easy linear battery testing protocol builder, with real-time interactive user control, safety settings, cycling protocol, drive cycle import.
- Multichannel Mode (MC Mode):
Clear and simple control of up to 100s of channels simultaneously with only a few mouse clicks.
Advanced and versatile data plotting for all your battery data, for all your channels, real time, with your choice of graphs and representation, charge-discharge • capacity vs. cycle nr. • EIS fit • charge efficiency • etc.
- Batch Mode:
Using Batch Mode, the operator can automate complex measurement sequences, and interface to external equipment for process automation.