High channel count rack-mountable battery test system with optional impedance analyser
The IviCycle is a multi-channel test system with a fixed number of channels per unit. The channels are divided over four modules each. It is possible to mix and match modules to get the desired number of 30mA, 200mA, 1A or 3A channels.
The IviCycle unit can optionally be equipped with FRA/EIS in such a way that each channel has its own integrated FRA/EIS for parallel impedance testing (it is not multiplexed).
The IviCycle has an integrated DataSecure that stores all data for each channel independent of the PC to ensure that in the event of communication loss or computer crash, the measurement will continue and measurement data is never lost.
This system stability makes the IviCycle perfect for high throughput long term testing applications.
4 power configurations
4 different power configurations to fit your specific needs:
- ±30mA / ±10V
- ±200mA / ±10V
- ±1A / ±5V
- ±3A / ±5V
Optional 10µHz-20kHz on each channel for simultaneous / parallel impedance measurements on all channels.
uDataSecure module allows data to be stored onboard (independently of the computer) upt to 20M points / channel
Mix + Match option
You can select different IviCycle modules to create the desired number of channels with varying compliance.
Low cost multichannel solution
Low cost-per-channel multichannel battery testing solution for maxium return of investment
USB / Lan connectivity
uDataSecure module allows multiple PC connections via LAN (Ethernet)
19″ rack-mountable housing
Up to 128 channels per rack
- Current compliance: ±30mA, ±200mA, ±1A, ±3A
- Maximum compliance voltage: ±10V, ±5V
- Maximum applied voltage: ±10V, ±5V
- Electrode connections: 4; WE, CE, RE, S (and GND)
- Potentiostat bandwidth: >500kHz
- Stability settings: High Speed, Standard and High Stability
- Programmable response filter: 1MHz, 100kHz, 10kHz, 1kHz, 10Hz
- Signal acquisition: Dual channel 18bit ADC, 300,000 samples/s
- Max. applied potential range: ±10V, ±5V
- Applied potential resolution: 0.08mV
- Applied potential accuracy: 0.2%, or 1mV
- Current ranges: ±100pA to ±10A
- Measured current resolution: 18bits, minimum 3fA
- Measured current accuracy: 20pA + 0.025% of FSR
- Applied current resolution: 0.008% of applied current range
- Applied current accuracy: 0.2%
- Galvanostatic current ranges: ±10nA to ±10mA
- Potential ranges: ±1mV, ±4mV, ±10mV, ±40mV, ±100mV, ±400mV, ±1V, ±4V, ±10V
- Measured potential resolution: 0.0008% of potential range, minimum 7nV
- Measured potential accuracy: 0.2% or 2mV
- Frequency range: 10µHz to 20kHz
- Amplitude: 0.15mV to 2.0V, or 0.03% to 100% of current range
- DC offset: 16bit DC offset subtraction and 2 DC-decoupling filters
- Input impedance: >1000Gohm //<10pF
- Input bias current: <20pA
- Bandwidth: 5MHz
- Ohmic drop compensation: 2V/current range
- 1 Analog input/output: ±10V input only, 16bit resolution, bandwidth 40kHz (*not available with cell cable delivered as standard)
- Power requirements: USB powered
- Interfacing: USB
- Dimensions: 16 x 6.7 x 1.9 cm,
- Weight: 300g
- PC Requirement: Windows 8/10/11, with free USB port
Iviumsoft: all you need in a single suite
Ivium provides outstanding software to match every research application. IviumSoft intuitive software suite is feature-rich and is common to all of our instruments. It comprises several operation modes which offers one complete powerful and versatile package of control and analysis software, suitable for any Windows operated system. It is free with each instrument with unlimited installs.
IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.
User interface for single and multichannel instrument control, electrochemical method selection and composition, data display and analysis.
Intuitive and easy linear battery testing protocol builder, with real-time interactive user control, safety settings, cycling protocol, drive cycle import.
- Multichannel Mode (MC Mode):
Clear and simple control of up to 100s of channels simultaneously with only a few mouse clicks.
Advanced and versatile data plotting for all your battery data, for all your channels, real time, with your choice of graphs and representation, charge-discharge • capacity vs. cycle nr. • EIS fit • charge efficiency • etc.
- Batch Mode:
Using Batch Mode, the operator can automate complex measurement sequences, and interface to external equipment for process automation.